jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

Happiness


For people the Flow is a positive mental state and is completely focus on motivation that people feel when they do something that they love. For long ago to be happy has been a very important concept for humans for example gets married, buy a house, have children. Many people have different concepts of Happiness. An excellent example of this is the people who is soloist or when they play an instrument.

Soloist or musicians in general feel a great inspiration when they sing, compose a song or play their instruments, and they considered important because is their talent and a way to express what they feel at the moment and they transmit the positive energies to the other people. Nowadays we have a lot of types of music styles so for the musicians feel very well when people feel identify with their music.

Generally, the people who play an instrument can feel this flow when they are playing because they feel inspired. For them music is a way of life and a free way of expression and they feel very motivated when other people feel the same that them.
In this case I agree with this concept of happiness. I can understand how the musicians feel because I sing and my boyfriend and friends had a band together, even my mom plays the guitar so I feel very close of music.

On the other hand my happiest moment of my life could be when I sing for the first time in the school or when I graduate from the school. But the most important moment in my life was when I receive a kiss from my boyfriend. I really think that that was the happiest moment in my life because I wanted a lot (jijiji).

To conclude I have to say that a lot of people inspire me positive attitude, for example my family, my friends, my boyfriend and some people around me I feel their affection and support so thanks that I try to give my best in everything.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario